I would make a good comedian. I mean, I’m not that funny but I’m super depressed.
My life is just craving for routine and stability, getting sick of the stagnation, craving for change, getting anxious about change, craving for stability, getting sick of stagnation, craving for change…
YOU SEE WHERE I’M GOING WITH THIS RIGHT
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Feel free to add to the list. :D
I’d add there one thing that’s common word in my family but I’m not sure about the others:
-Örnöttää = being alone in a very distant place such as a summer cottage, not wanting to anyone disturb and being really grumpy even thinking about the possibility of anyone to come visit you.
Öristä: to make a low, growling sound that would not sound out of place on a heavy metal album.
The fact that asexuals feel obligated and pressured to have unwanted sex makes me so upset
Protect and support asexuals at all costs
Richard Armitage behind the scenes of The Hobbit
Can we just take a moment to fully appreciate grungy, unwashed, too damn tired to button up his shirt, but yet he’s still gorgeous stroking through his ipad Richard Armitage?
Whenever I see strawman comics, where we’ve got the calm, supposedly-rational artist self-insert and the frothing, angry, stereotypical-in-every-way opposition, everything else gets filtered out and this is all I see:
important things to consider about your otp
who pauses the movie they’re watching because i bought all this candy and you haven’t eaten near enough gummy worms so I’m gonna feed them to you
whose bed they end up in for cuddles and naps
who is really overprotective and asks if the other one is feeling okay every time they cough/sneeze
who doesn’t even know how they take their tea any more bc the other person always makes it for them